XFINITY App TV Commercial, 'The Slowskys: Fax'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bill Slowsky Jr. likes to live life in the fast lane and because he's living on his own now, he can do just that with XFINITY. And with the XFINITY App, he can do things like troubleshoot on his own and schedule a time for a representative to call him back. His parents, on the other hand, aren't so keen about XFINITY's adept services and are shocked to find out that their son can use the app but doesn't have their phone number memorized. Fret not, Bill and Karolyn. At least Bill Jr. has their fax number!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Comcast/XFINITY App
- “Simple. Easy. Awesome.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency