March for Our Lives TV Commercial, 'Generation Lockdown'
This company held an all-staff meeting to discuss what to do in the event of an active shooter. A young girl leads the lesson. She starts by saying that if there was an active shooter, everyone in the room would be dead because they were too noisy and gave away their positions. The girl recommends people in these situations keep their ears open and listen for any information that may benefit the police. March for Our Lives encourages people to support its Peace Plan to end gun violence by visiting its website.
- March for Our Lives
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment