Wells Fargo TV Commercial, 'Zelle: Movie Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Wells Fargo introduces Annie, a movie-goer who is sitting in a crowded theater when a message asking the audience to silence their phones appears onscreen. Luckily, Annie is able to use the app Zelle to pay her friend back for the movie tickets before the previews even begin, so when the lights dim, she can silence her phone, sit back and enjoy her popcorn.
- Wells Fargo
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Zelle App
- “This Is Wells Fargo.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency