Traeger Wood Fire Grills TV Spot, 'Stop Cooking Food That Tastes Like Gas'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
What's the difference between a Traeger Wood Fire Grill and a gas grill? According to these backyard barbeque-goers, the gas grill leaves a distinct gas taste on all food cooked on it. That might be fine with the guy enthusiastically grilling with gas-flavored gas, but for those who prefer a wood-fire flavor, Traeger encourages purchasing one of its Wood Fire Grills.
- Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots