Jif Power Ups TV Spot, 'Squirrel'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While enjoying a sunny afternoon out in a park, a woman serves herself some Jif peanut butter on bread and is startled to find dozens upon dozens of squirrels clustering around her, begging for a bite... as well as someone in a squirrel mask, to which she simply shakes her head at. Jif insists their peanut butter is so good, you'd dress up like a squirrel for it -- which is why the company suggests snacking on something else, such as Jif Power Ups Creamy Clusters.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Carat ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots