Jif Squeeze Peanut Butter TV Spot, 'Gladiator School'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In Ancient Rome, an ambitious young gladiator sets his eyes on a tub of Jif Creamy Peanut Butter. He challenges his elder to a fight "to the Jif" and the two duel in the streets, hacking and slashing at one another with various swords and utensils. The young gladiator proves himself to be a worthy opponent until he realizes that his brash actions have left him with nothing to use to spread his coveted peanut butter. In a cinematic twist, the elder gladiator declares that he no longer needs a knife with the squeezable version of the spread -- and reveals that he's the true winner of the battle.
- January 11, 2021
- “That Jif'ing Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- PSOne ... Creative Agency, PSOne ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots