Subway $5 Footlongs TV Spot, 'When You Buy Two: BBQ Rib'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Subway made a jingle to let customers know that the $5 footlong has returned. You can get any footlong sandwich, including the BBQ Rib, for $5 when you buy two on the app or online.
- July 17, 2020
- Subway App, Subway BBQ Rib, Subway Turkey, Subway Meatball Marinara, Subway Italian B.M.T., Subway Tuna, Subway Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt, Subway Steak & Cheese
- $5 footlongs when you buy two on the app or online
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MMB ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots