ASPCA TV Commercial, 'Dog Fighting: Jack'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
THe ASPCA shares the story of Jack, a puppy who was rescued from use in dog fighting. The organization says that for $19 a month, you can help the ASPCA rescue animals and bring them to safety. The ASPCA says that you can help give dogs like Jack the life they deserve.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- ASPCA Membership Kit
- $19 a month donation
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- PP+K ... Agency, Laughlin Constable Inc. ... Media Agency