Subway TV Spot, 'Charlie Puth Responds to $5 Footlong Tweet From Tristan'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tristan on Twitter longed for the good old days of the Subway $5 Footlong, so, with a little help from Charlie Puth, the sandwich chain responds. Footlongs are again $5 when you buy two.
- June 17, 2020
- Subway Italian B.M.T., Subway Turkey Breast, Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, Subway Tuna, Subway Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt, Subway Steak & Cheese, Subway Footlong Sandwich
- $5 Footlongs are back when you buy two
- “Eat Fresh”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MMB ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots