Hooters TV Spot, 'Nine is a Bloodline' Featuring Chase Elliott
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Race car driver Chase Elliot says that nine is not just a number; it's a bloodline. Having your name on a car means something, and to him, it means people are counting on you to get it done, which means you must hate losing as much as you love to win. Hooters claims to be the official home of race fans.
- May 25, 2020
- “The Official Home of Race Fans”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots