XFINITY Stream App TV Spot, 'Hide-and-Seek'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A game of hide-and-seek allows a dad to sneak away from his son to quietly catch up on "Brooklyn Nine Nine" while in hiding in a closet. XFINITY says that with its Stream App, any room can be a TV Room as it allows you to stream live TV, On Demand and DVR recordings on any device.
- April 16, 2020
- Comcast/XFINITY XFINITY Stream App
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- The Biggest Loser, Married at First Sight, Prodigal Son, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Love & Hip Hop, Good Girls, For Life
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots