Always TV Spot, 'End Period Poverty: $2 Off' Featuring Nicole Lopez-Alvar
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Nicole Lopez-Alvar partners with Always to raise awareness about "period poverty," meaning a lack of access to menstrual products among low-income girls and women. Nicole says period poverty impacts not only overall quality-of-live, but also young women's education and ability to attend school. To combat period poverty, Always is donating four million menstrual pads to girls in need.
- August 19, 2020
- Buy one, get one 50% off on select Always or Tampax products at Walgreens. $2 off coupon using the Walgrens app. (expires: 08/29/2020)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots