American Academy of Pediatrics TV Commercial, 'Heatstroke: Avoid a Tragedy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With the risk of children getting heat stroke from mistakenly being left in a car, the American Academy of Pediatrics suggests putting your phone or bag in the backseat next to your child, lock your car when it's parked and if you see a child alone in a car call 9-1-1.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.