Autotrader TV Spot, 'Ancient Greece: Finally, It's Easy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Back in ancient Greece, a man continues to use his outdated horse carriage with triangular wheels because he is not confident in his ability to seek out the right price on a new car model. When someone who appears to be a Greek goddess appears in a minivan to show off AutoTrader and its use of Kelley Blue Book, the locals muse as to which goddess she might be, but alas, she is just Claire.
- August 10, 2020
- “Finally, It's Easy.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Hearts & Science ... Creative Agency, Periscope ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots