Nulo TV Spot, 'Travis and Niylah Know Better' Featuring Travis Dermott
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Niylah was told that she'd always come second because her owner Travis Dermott is a professional hockey player. Niylah also knows better because Travis reassures her that she's family and that her health and happiness comes first. It's also why the Toronto Maple Leafs defenseman feeds her Nulo.
- May 15, 2020
- “No Better Pet Food.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots