AWS Next Gen Stats TV Spot, 'NFL's Most Improbable Catch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amazon Web Services walks you through how its web services and real-time AI predicted that during Super Bowl 52, Nick Foles had a 19 percent probability of completing a touchdown pass to Alshon Jeffery. That pass helped the Philadelphia Eagles defeat the New England Patriots for their firs Super Bowl title. Amazon Web Services believes that its Next Gen Stats are changing the game.
- September 06, 2018
- Amazon Web Services
- “AWS is how”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots