Burger King Chicken Fries TV Commercial, 'Chicken Fries Beat Potato Loser'
Burger King used artificial intelligence to create an ad highlighting its Chicken Fries, but the result is a little... stilted. A robotic voice explains that the chicken is the new potato, and that the spud that was once the foundation of the French fry deserved this. "We are not sorry," the machine intones, only occasionally mistaking a logo or screen prompt as actual text.
- Burger King
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Burger King Chicken Fries
- “Your Way”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Agency, Pitch ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment