Coca-Cola TV Spot, 'Food Feuds: Tailgate'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Despite their differences in taste when it comes to tailgating food, all of these sports fans pair their game day and race day meals with Coca-Cola. Some choose to eat burgers, ribs and hot dogs, while others enjoy slightly more adventurous options like crawfish, pollo asado and hummus -- something that clearly confuses a man at the grill who asks, "Hum what?" They all agree that grabbing an ice cold Coke is tailgating 101.
- October 02, 2018
- “Serve With a Coca-Cola”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Taylor Murphy ... Alabama woman, Aaron Spivey-Sorrells ... Man making crayfish, Cacilie Hughes ... Woman in black hat, Eman Esfandi ... Man holding a sub in the office, Kaylene Ball ... NASCAR fan with hot dog, Mike Dell ... Nascar fan cooking chili, Paeka Campos ... Mexico fan, Travis Duncan ... Hummus guy
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, 360i ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots