American Heart Association TV Commercial, 'Hands-Only CPR: La La Land'
While filming what seems to be an "award-winning" PSA, an actor drops to the floor in cardiac arrest. His partner, who at first thinks the actor has gotten the next dance move wrong, quickly begins using hands-only CPR until paramedics arrive. To watch this entire story unfold and learn hands-only CPR, you can visit www.Heart.org/HandsOnlyCPR.
- American Heart Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Life is Why”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Tweet #CPRSavesLIves
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Accentmarketing ... Agency, Crispin Porter + Bogusky ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment