ALDI TV Spot, 'Child Seat'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A mom is shopping at ALDI with her adult son when he asks her what makes ALDI olive oil so great. She tells him that ALDI stores only sell the "specialist, most amazing products" and that when you have something that precious, you should never, ever let go of it. Just then, the camera zooms out to reveal her son has been riding in the child's seat of the grocery cart. ALDI won't let go of its great olive oil but perhaps it's time Mom gives her son some space!
- “Think Differentli”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots