McDonald's Happy Meal TV Spot, 'Justice League Action: The Power of Milk'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A dad and daughter are getting dressed up in a cape and headband when Mom walks in carrying McDonald's Happy Meals. The fast food chain says the whole family can join in the adventure when they team up with the power of milk and the Justice League Action toys included in their meals, which means the whole family can run around the house dressed up like superheroes. McDonald's says kids can continue the fun when they scan their toys to unlock games on the McPlay App.
- August 22, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots