Dos Equis TV Spot, 'Head Beer Coach' Featuring Steve Spurrier
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dos Equis encourages you to not just be a bump on a log this football season by keeping your stories “interesante." A woman with a Dos Equis Amber tells a somewhat incredible story about how the original name for the head ball coach was “head beer coach." Her friends look skeptical, but soon legendary football coach Steve Spurrier gets carried off the field affirming, “That’s my name! Head beer coach.""""
- August 31, 2018
- Dos Equis
- “Keep It Interesante.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Droga5 ... Creative Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency, Ruffian ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots