Subaru TV Spot, 'I'm Sorry'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amid the aftermath of several car accidents, young drivers apologize to their parents. We hear a mother consoling her son, telling him the only thing that matters is that he's OK. Subaru believes parents choose the brand for its commitment to safety.
- September 12, 2016
- “Love. It's What Makes a Subaru a Subaru.”
- Carmichael Lynch ... Media Agency, The Corner Shop ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots