Toyota TV Spot, 'School Crosswalk' [T2]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An elementary school teacher patiently helps her young student in class and after school, walking him to the crosswalk. As she starts to walk the little boy across the street, a distracted driver doesn't spot them -- but his Toyota with Safety Sense does. The car stops just in time but the driver still earns a stern look from the teacher. Toyota says Safety Sense comes standard on many new Toyotas.
- June 20, 2018
- Special financing (expires: 07/09/2018)
- “Let's Go Places”
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots