GEICO TV Spot, 'Harmonica Interruptions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The GEICO Gecko talks about his time in Memphis spreading the word of GEICO's savings. While telling his story, a man sitting in a rocking chair interrupts him with a harmonica at the start of every sentence. After several interruptions, the gecko finally asks if the man is going to play each time he talks, but the man responds with another medley of notes.
- June 25, 2018
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent or More on Car Insurance”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- GEICO Gecko
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots