Sparkle Towels TV Commercial, 'Fancy Paper Clip'
When a woman has trouble deciding whether to buy Sparkle paper towels or a competitor brand, the Sparkle fairy shows up to talk her through it. The fairy says paying more for paper towels is like buying a fancy paperclip. The woman imagines being presented a jewelry box with a diamond-encrusted silver paperclip, which is definitely not something she's into. The fairy suggests Sparkle, so she can spend less on everyday messes.
- Sparkle Towels
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Sparkle Towels, Bounty Paper Towels
- “Make The Bright Choice”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment