Baby Bottle Pop Lollipop With Popping Powder TV Spot, 'Lots of Silly'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A laboratory researcher for Baby Bottle Pop reveals how the company utilized a whole lot of silly to create its silliest candy ever: the Baby Bottle Pop With Popping Powder. Silly characters, like a cartwheeling chicken, one-eared Easter bunny and jester on stilts, help make the candy so a couple of kids can enjoy its intense flavor, incredible popping power and insane silliness.
- May 15, 2018
- Baby Bottle Pop
- Baby Bottle Pop Lollipop with Popping Powder, Baby Bottle Pop Lollipop With Popping Powder Share Pack, Baby Bottle Pop Lollipop With Popping Powder Blue Raspberry, Baby Bottle Pop Lollipop With Popping Powder Strawberry, Baby Bottle Pop Lollipop With Popping Powder Watermelon
- “Maximum Silliness”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Easter Bunny
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots