Burger King Sourdough Chicken Club TV Spot, 'In the Club'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Burger King wants customers to get up in the club with its Sourdough Chicken Club and asks real people to try the sandwich. After one woman tries it at a Burger King location, she says she loves the crispy chicken because it really makes the Sourdough Chicken Club. Just then, an electronic beat drops and lights flash as the woman and other customers get up to dance with The Burger King. The woman is happy to shout that she's now at the club with a club!
- May 14, 2018
- Burger King
- Burger King Sourdough Chicken Club, Burger King Double Bacon Breakfast Sourdough King, Burger King Double Sausage Breakfast Sourdough King, Burger King Double Ham Breakfast Sourdough King
- “Your Way”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Burger King
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Agency, Pitch ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots