Spotify TV Spot, 'Horror' Song by Camila Cabello
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman asks her roommates to play the wake-up playlist. The first song they play is "Havana" by Camila Cabello, which alerts everyone in the house, including a possessed doll. Horrifying events happen when they play the song. They realize the doll and the events are linked to the song but can’t stop listening to the “catchy” song. Spotify says you can listen to "killer" songs on its service for free.
- May 15, 2018
- “Killer Songs You Can't Resist”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Dalia Sierra ... Producer, Dariusz Wolski ... Director of Photography, Emma Wilcockson ... Producer, Mark Hall ... Producer
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency, MJZ ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots