American Foundation for Suicide Prevention TV Spot, 'Seize the Awkward'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It can be difficult to start a conversation about mental health with your friend, but the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention offers some tips for such a situation. First, make sure you're not too far away, but also not touching noses. Next, ask an open-ended question, like if your friend is okay, to open the conversation to whatever they'd like to talk about. For more information about how to help a friend with their mental health, you can visit SeizeTheAwkward.com.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- “Seize the Awkward”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots