Uber TV Spot, 'Doors Are Always Opening' Song by Jungle
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A pregnant couple heads to the hospital, a father returns home to his excited daughter and an elderly couple hits the town for a date night. Uber sees these everyday occurrences as more than prosaic moments in people's lives. Rather, it sees the opening doors of its rides as blossoming opportunities that connect riders with those they are going to see. Uber hopes you'll make your life a greater adventure by riding with its partners and connecting yourself to those you love.
- September 16, 2018
- Uber App
- “Doors Are Always Opening”
- Actors - Add
- DiMonte Henning ... Expecting father, Fiona Faulkner ... Girl in blue with straw hat, Jamal Henderson ... Guy getting out in front of nightclub, Zarna M. Joshi ... Businesswoman in grey suit
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots