GameFly.com TV Commercial, 'The Noon Train'
Willa knew peace wouldn't last in the Western town of Gamefly. So, when she hears Dutch is coming for revenge on the noon train, she runs to warn Sheriff Jesse. The sheriff isn't worried because he says he's played over 9,000 new and classic games for one low monthly price with Gamefly.com, while Dutch is just a one-game pony. When Dutch arrives, the two spin their game controllers before starting their duel. As Jesse claims victory, Gamefly.com invites gamers to begin a free 30-day trial.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Sony Video Games Spider-Man, GameFly.com Subscription, Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76
- 30-day free trial
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment