Domino's TV Spot, 'Paving for Pizza'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Domino's drivers may be experts at avoiding bumps in the road, but your pizza shouldn't have to take the hit if you hit a pothole when you carry-out. To remedy this tragedy, Domino's is setting out to repair roads across the nation, starting with a pothole in Burbank, Calfornia. If the roads in your area are wrecking havoc on your carry-out pizza, Domino's encourages you to reach out online so it can help fix them. In the meantime, you can enjoy large three-topping pizzas for $7.99 each at Domino's locations.
- June 11, 2018
- Domino's Three-Topping Pizza
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots