U.S. Navy TV Spot, 'Water Safety'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A little boy sitting by the water jumps in with the other kids despite not knowing how to swim. He immediately sinks to the bottom without anyone noticing. The U.S. Navy claims 61 percent of children can't swim safely but most jump in anyway. The organization urges kids to learn to swim before they get in.
- October 20, 2018
- U.S. Navy
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency, VMLY&R ... Creative Agency, VMLY&R ... Digital Agency, VMLY&R ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots