McDonald's Quarter Pounder TV Spot, 'Speechless: Susan' Ft. Charles Barkley
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
McDonald's Quarter Pounder has left Susan speechless, so Charles Barkley appears in the booth to speak for her. The former basketball player narrates as she indulges in the burger made with 100 percent fresh beef and melty cheese. Apparently, she loves it more than anything else in the world... even her boyfriend who's sitting at the same table. He's clearly offended, but her mouth is still full, so Barkley finishes her thoughts once again. He snatches a fry, calls the man a knucklehead and tells him that she'll get to him in a second. McDonald's believes its Quarter Pounder burgers are so good they'll leave you speechless.
- May 07, 2018
- “So Good They'll Leave You Speechless”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots