Snickers TV Spot, 'First Visitors'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman greets her friends outside and tells her husband to come out too. Her husband comes out with a nice shirt on but not pants, and he's unaware that he's in the presence of guests because he thought the meeting would be virtual. The husband is confused and stands awkwardly trying to make conversation with the guests until the wife finally tells him to leave. Snickers says that if you're confused, you might just need a snickers bar.
- September 10, 2020
- “Snickers Satisfies”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- Kimberly Dooley ... Woman wearing pink top, Richard Pierre-Louis ... Husband wearing underwear, Susan Song ... Lisa
- BBDO ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots