Truth TV Commercial, 'Better Butts Song'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After learning that his friend Lil' Butt feels mopey and insufficient, Big Booty tries to encourage the little guy by singing about how being different is actually an ass-et. He breaks into rhyme about all sorts of different kinds of butts: big and small, hard and soft and some that are out of this world. The comical celebration of all different kinds of butts is interrupted by the reminder that there's one kind of butt that shouldn't be loved. Truth claims that cigarette butts are the world's most littered item and encourages you not to smoke.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “All Butts Are Better Than Cigarette Butts”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency