American Red Cross TV Spot, 'NBC: California Wildfires'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
NBC's Al Michaels encourages you to donate to the American Red Cross to help those effected by wildfires in California. The "Sunday Night Football" announcer urges people to text CAWILDFIRES to 90999 to donate $10.
- November 12, 2018
- American Red Cross
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Generator Media + Analytics ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.