Bring Change 2 Mind TV Spot, 'Not That Weird: Alone'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It seems odd to see a high school student sitting in the cafeteria wearing a retro diving suit. He is cut off from the rest of the students, surviving alone and in his own world. But a friend sits down next to him and asks if he's okay...she's noticed he's seemed depressed. She continues to gently say that he can talk to her whenever he's ready to do so, and he finally opens up the mask of his suit to show a small smile and say, "cool." While it's weird to see your friend in a strange getup like this, Bring Change 2 Mind says mental health talks aren't weird among friends.
- May 16, 2018
- Bring Change 2 Mind
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots