Best Buy TV Spot, 'Streamlined Living'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman is in disbelief when she learns from a Best Buy employee that with the Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator, she can surf the web while she's cooking and see who's at the front door with the Ring Doorbell. In her head, the woman wonders who the genius is that dreamed up such a contraption. She's even more amazed when she's told the fridge will alert her mobile device when she's out of milk.
- May 20, 2018
- Best Buy
- “Let's Talk About What's Possible.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wunderman Thompson ... Agency, Gabriel deGrood Bendt, L.L.C. ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots