ESPN+ TV Spot, 'Duped' Featuring Keegan-Michael Key
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Keegan-Michael Key can't contain his excitement, screaming as he watches sports on ESPN+, startling people on the streets as he goes. He makes sure to fill in those he startled and describes the features of the app like streams for a variety of sports and exclusive content. ESPN is offering a free 30-day trial of the app.
- August 28, 2018
- Free Trial of ESPN+
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Keegan-Michael Key ... Actor/Actress, Brian McCarthy ... Guy in front of food truck, Dillon Geyselaers ... Guy on bench
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots