XFINITY FreePass Latino TV Commercial, 'Glue: Only 14 Days'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This woman seems to be taking the phrase "glued to your couch" a little too literally, actually covering herself in the adhesive before plopping down in front of her TV. She uses her voice remote to find XFINITY FreePass Latino, because for 14 days, the cable provider is offering all its movies, novelas and series at no additional cost.
- XFINITY Latino
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- XFINITY On Demand, Comcast/XFINITY FreePass Latino
- FreePass Latino: 14 days of free service (expires: 10/28/2018)
- “The Future Of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.