Audible Inc. TV Commercial, 'Listen for a Change: Review 5 Second Rule'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman in a meeting can't seem to get a word in as she's repeatedly interrupted, then told a male coworker will take the lead on their project. When she walks out, she begins listening to a clip from Mel Robbins' "The 5 Second Rule." The message that choosing courage makes you more likely to succeed inspires her to turn around and head back to the office with determination. Audible urges everyone to listen, for a change.
- Audible Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Audible Inc. Mel Robbins "The 5 Second Rule" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Kevin Hart "I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Celeste Ng "Little Fires Everywhere" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Tara Westover "Educated" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Tom Clancy "Line of Sight" Audiobook
- “Listen for a Change”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.