Verizon TV Spot, 'Best for a Good Reason: Backup Power'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Verizon talks about the frequency of tornadoes in Kansas City and the damage they cause. The company says that it equips all towers with backup generators to make sure customers can call for help in an emergency.
- May 25, 2018
- “Best for a Good Reason.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Kansas City, MO
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots