Verizon TV Commercial, 'Best for a Good Reason: Bay Bridge'
It can be tricky getting a signal on your cell phone while driving through the eastbound portion of the Bay Bridge in San Francisco. Sanjiv Sinnaduray, a Verizon Engineer, explains that the provider added extra antennae beneath the bridge to bring commuters a stronger signal. To ensure that everything is working properly, Verizon employees drive across the bridge and check the connection every day.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Best for a Good Reason.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Bay Bridge, San Francisco, CA
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment