Popeyes Red Stick Chicken TV Spot, 'Pepper Perfection'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two men at the Tabasco headquarters use red sticks to find perfectly pickable peppers, which are then used to make Popeyes Red Stick Chicken, which comes with 4 pieces of chicken, a side and a biscuit. Popeyes is pretty picky with peppers, but picky pepper picking produces perfect Popeyes and Paul thinks that deserves a powerfully poignant "pa-POW!"
- November 14, 2018
- “Love That Chicken From Popeyes”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GUT Agency ... Agency, GSD&M ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots