Johnsonville Sausage TV Commercial, 'Made in the USA'
Johnsonville assures viewers that its employees are responsible for everything, even the commercials. To show how true this is, Tammy, a kitchen assistant at Johnsonville, shares her creative take on a television ad. She describes a picnic where a family enjoys Johnsonville Firecracker Bratwurst, and before you know the family has coined a jingle about the sausage. Firemen, teachers, a hockey team and a bunch of dogs join in on the impromptu dance party in the park! To top it all off, a record executive shows up with an offer to sign the mother to a record deal which leads to a resounding, "Heck yeah!" from Lady Liberty herself.
- Johnsonville Sausage
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Johnsonville Sausage Firecracker Bratwurst
- “Made the Johnsonville Way.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Cramer-Krasselt ... Agency, Droga5 ... Creative Agency, Droga5 ... Digital Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment