Best Buy TV Spot, 'Holidays: Data Sponge'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This woman says her son is a "data sponge," so for the holidays, she's hoping to get him a new phone with a better plan. She asks a Best Buy associate who says what he needs is the Verizon Unlimited plan, citing the carrier as the most reliable network. He also recommends letting the son know he should answer the phone when his mom calls. For a limited time, Best Buy is offering $300 off the latest Samsung Galaxy phones with qualified activation on Verizon.
- November 18, 2018
- Best Buy
- Verizon Unlimited Plan, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S9, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S9+, Samsung Mobile Galaxy Note9
- Save $300 on the latest Samsung Galaxy phones with qualified activation on Verizon (expires: 12/01/2018)
- “Let's Talk About What's Possible.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Wunderman Thompson ... Agency, Gabriel deGrood Bendt, L.L.C. ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots