Wounded Warrior Project TV Spot, 'Kenneth' Featuring Gerald McRaney
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After the devestating attack on September 11, 2011, Kenneth joined the United States Armed Forces to make a difference. After being injured and paralyzed while serving his country, Kenneth was able to receive assistance from the Wounded Warrior Project to help get his life back on track.
- November 19, 2018
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Wounded Warrior Project Advance Guard Monthly Giving Program, Wounded Warrior Project Blanket
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots