Paralyzed Veterans of America TV Spot, 'Laid It All On the Line' Featuring Titus Welliver
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Actor Titus Welliver is shown giving his support to veterans who have laid everything 'on the line' for the U.S. A number of veterans are then shown describing their experiences while serving, and how it has affected their bodies physically over time. The Paralyzed Veterans of America claims that it helps these disabled veterans with housing, employment, and other basic tasks to help provide them with comfortable lives. Customers are encouraged to support these veterans by donating to the Paralyzed Veterans of America today.
- May 13, 2022
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Free t-shirt when donating $19 a month
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots